Features and Applications
CEL supply the ABB MNS 3.0 Low Voltage Switchgear System. The MNS Low Voltage system is a low voltage switchgear assembly. Its design is verified in accordance with IEC 61439-1/2. The consistent application of the modular principle both in electrical and mechanical design as well as the use of standardisation components allows its flexible and compact design. Depending on operating and environmental conditions different designs are available.
- Fully type tested LV switchgear from CEL using ABB components in accordance with IEC-61439-2
- Available up to Form 4 type 7
- Current ratings up to 6300A and fault ratings up to 100kA
- Design verified by testing (type tested) including arc fault containment
- High operational reliability and availability
- Earthquake, vibration and shock-proof designs are available.
- Maintenance free busbar and frame construction
- Available in fixed and fully withdrawable format
- Simple retro fitting procedures
- Compact space saving design
- Available in ¼ and ½ fully withdrawable drawer units
CEL are the licenced manufacturer of the ABB MNS 3.0 system, and as such have the full global technical support from ABB worldwide.