Established in 1982, CEL is a leading Switchgear and Control Panel Manufacturer and is an official licencee for the ABB MNS system.
We produce a complete range of Switchgear for large scale industrial and commercial projects in multiple sectors:
- Oil, Gas & Petrochemical
- Water Treatment
- Data Centres
- Mining & Metals
- Food & Beverage
First purpose built premises of 10,000 sq ft.
Move to our current 26,000 sq foot premises at Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24.
Management buyout of company by current shareholders
Amman, Jordan opened Sales office
Doha, Qatar, opened Sales and Service office
Opened 2nd manufacturing facility in Dublin to meet growing demand and Business expansion for Modular E-Houses, increasing capacity to 153,000 sq ft
Opened engineering support office in Kerala. India.
ABB expand CEL’s MNS Enclosure and Busbar system Licence agreement to the UK.
Opened 22,200 sq ft manufacturing facility in Birmingham to meet growing demand in the UK Market increasing capacity to 175,200 sq ft.
Strong balance sheet
- CEL has maintained a stable, diversified multi million Euro backlog, enabling continuous investment and development of the companys capacity and expertise
- A long-term structured approach to strengthen and enhance our execution, competitiveness and quality across all products
- ISO 9001: 2015, NSAI
- OHAS: 18001 2008, NSAI
- EN 1090 NSAI
- CEL are the only fully integrated licensee for the ABB MNS system outside ABB
- Direct access to technical support from ABB factories
- Global support and supply agreement with ABB worldwide
- Continious updating in technical innovations through coordinated product, and system training programme with ABB
- Full life cycle service and spare parts availability, supported by ABB
- Type tested and certified product line
Engineering & manufacturing excellence
- State of the art production equipment and facilities
- Strategic supply chain partnerships
- Efficient operations to serve clients’ unique needs
- 35+ years of experience
Global expertise delivered locally
- Sales support and service offices, in Asia, Middle East and Europe
- Access to the ABB global network of engineering and support
Packaged solutions for projects of any size, scope and complexity
- Sales support and service offices, in Asia, Middle East and Europe E-houses
- Data Centre /IT pods
- EAM (Equipment Accom Modules)
- Inclusive of full MEP fitout
- Proven solutions in challenging terrains, remote locations and extreme climates
- Skids, Kiosks, cabins
At CEL quality is never compromised. The policy has always been to supply and maintain the best possible equipment and service.
The CEL Structured Approach to Projects
CEL has a structured approach to manufacturing and project implementation which can be divided up into three distinct phases:
- Project Scope and Design
During this phase CEL will assign a Project Manager who will control the dedicated teams at different stages of the design and manufacture cycle.
CEL utilise various intelligent software tools to design our Switchgear and E-Houses.
- Bentley Promis.e Electrical Schematic Design Software.
- AutoCAD Electrical Design Software.
- The Electrical Software packages utilise various design rules to assist the Engineers in ensuring all designs follow international standards
AutoCAD Inventor Mechanical Design Software.
AutoCAD Inventor is used to create full 3D models for all Switchgear and E-House projects.
The 3D models allow the equipment to be fully modelled in the software prior to manufacture, enabling parts to be designed and ordered direct from the software.
- Lean Manufacturing
Our rigorous quality control policy assures high standards for our finished products. We have full testing facilities with modern test equipment and highly trained technical staff.
- Continuous Improvement
We maintain a policy of continuous improvement to our manufacturing processes therefore improving our efficiency and the quality of the finished products. We utilise ‘Capella’ as a management tool for managing all non-conformances and customer feedback through to full corrective action closure.
Post Project Service
All procedures and results are recorded to enable full trace-ability on all projects passing through the works.