Low Voltage Motor Control CentersCEL supply ABB MNS 3.0 Low Voltage Motor Control Centres. The MNS system caters for current ratings up to 6300Amps and fault ratings up to 100kA Icw. The system is supplied in fixed or withdrawable design. CEL are a licensed manufacturer of the ABB MNS 3.0 system, and as such have the full global technical support from ABB worldwide.
Low Voltage Motor Control Centers
Advantages / Benefits
- Strong reliable switchgear system.
- Space saving when using withdrawable modules. (Four modules within 200mm switchgear height).
- Easily extendable.
- 30 Years in the marketplace.
- Over 1.2 million cubicles installed.
- Global support and service.
- Fully Type Tested System according to IEC 60439-1, IEC 60439-1 and IEC 61439-2.
- Internal Arc Tested according to IEC 61641 - 690V 50kA.